1. account single point of contact -deals directly with the customer on all issues, monitors and tracks all changes and notifies the relevant parties of the specifics and coordinates all projects relating to customers
2. manages the proper and timely investigation of all customer compliments and complaints, and follows up of customers’ feedback (comments, compliments and complaints) and secure that irregularity(ies) are rectified and preventive measures are taken to avoid reoccurrence. customers shall be informed accordingly, securing customers’ satisfaction and consent whenever possible.
3.needs to hold pre-and post-presentation/audit meetings with concerned departments, so as to ensure preparedness
4. is responsible to communicate with all local process owners as well as the business support team of all requirements that are received from the customer
5. problem solving and resolution, or if necessary appropriate escalation, coordinates all menu presentations, coordinates all menu presentations, conducts meal tastings on behalf of the customer and send reports to them and coordinates the tender process ensuring timelines are met and all information is promulgated to the respective departments
6. explores new business opportunities, support the budget process